Friday, May 06, 2005

Cat and dog blogging!

Many of you have heard me talk about Izzy but haven't ever seen her. Well, I was going through old photographs recently and I found two pictures to share with you.

Here are Izzy and Henry settling down for a nap. This is in the old Center - in the room which became Cynthia's office. My futon was there because I had a guest at the time in the upstairs bedroom.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here's Izzy nuzzling Leroy when he was a little kitten. This was taken in the old meditation hall.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'll try to get some new pictures of Izzy for you before too very long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New policy: Anonymous posts must be signed or they will be deleted. Pick a name, any name (it could be Paperclip or Doorknob), but identify yourself in some way. Thank you.