Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Something to cheer us up

Texas Bluebonnet

Paul Rogers sent me one of those forwarded trivia emails and it happened to be about Texas. I really enjoyed it and I thought I'd share with you the part that truly gave me a little lift:

Need to be cheered up?

Happy, Texas 79042
Pep, Texas 79353
Smiley, Texas 78159
Paradise, Texas 76073
Rainbow, Texas 76077
Sweet Home, Texas 77987
Comfort, Texas 78013
Friendship, Texas 76530

Wouldn't it be lovely to be able to say that your home town is Friendship?

And here's another one that fun:
Earth, Texas 79031
I can just hear the conversation now.

"So, where're you from?"
"Oh, I'm from Earth."

Yeah, right. :-)
~~~

1 comment:

  1. So nice to read some good things about TX.

    ReplyDelete

New policy: Anonymous posts must be signed or they will be deleted. Pick a name, any name (it could be Paperclip or Doorknob), but identify yourself in some way. Thank you.