Monday, February 13, 2012

Mistakes

I want to share with you this morning a delightful and very short article by Tim Freke:

Making Mistakes

And here's a little excerpt:
"It seems to me that I am profoundly paradoxical. On the one hand so big and on the other so small. Within me are unfathomable depths, yet 'Tim' is also necessarily limited and imperfect. On my spiritual journey I once believed that I could one day perfect 'Tim' into some sort of enlightened being who was always at his best. Now it feels to me that the journey is about embracing all that I am."
I would like to assert that this is one of the most important spiritual lessons ever.

Ever.
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

New policy: Anonymous posts must be signed or they will be deleted. Pick a name, any name (it could be Paperclip or Doorknob), but identify yourself in some way. Thank you.