Sunday, April 26, 2009

What are you waiting for?

How many of us have said over the years, "I'll meditate when I have time," or "I'll start going to class again when I get more organized," or something like that?

I like this:

Do not wait! The time will never be 'just right'. Start where you stand and work with whatever tools you may have at your command and better tools will be found as you go along.

~ Napoleon Hill

The writer may not have been talking about meditation as such but what he says in this instance certainly applies.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:12 PM

    Thank you for this. I wonder how many opportunities I have missed in life always waiting for everything to be just right.
    Carolyn L.

    ReplyDelete

New policy: Anonymous posts must be signed or they will be deleted. Pick a name, any name (it could be Paperclip or Doorknob), but identify yourself in some way. Thank you.