Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Possible Thursday cancellations

We are not going to make a decision about the Thursday evening Foundations class until tomorrow (Thursday) morning. Cynthia and I will assess the situation and post our decision at some point before 12:00 noon in the morning.

Needless to say, we would much rather not cancel class unless it seems truly necessary.

Do check here again by noon on the 10th.

Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New policy: Anonymous posts must be signed or they will be deleted. Pick a name, any name (it could be Paperclip or Doorknob), but identify yourself in some way. Thank you.