Saturday, September 30, 2006

Saturday dog blogging

Today is the garage sale for the Center (great fun!) and this morning someone there asked me about my dog. She said she'd only recently started reading the blog and had only seen cats. Where was my dog? So here's a repeat. It's a great one of Izzy's old face:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photo by Ellie Finlay

I sometimes blog dogs on Wednesdays; that's "lifeform blogging" day. Would those of you who have dogs please send in pictures? I'll gladly post them. We don't want cats having too much of an edge, now do we?

1 comment:

  1. Smokey says he appreciates that you give dogs equal billing with cats, and hopes to see Izzy at the blessing of the animals tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

New policy: Anonymous posts must be signed or they will be deleted. Pick a name, any name (it could be Paperclip or Doorknob), but identify yourself in some way. Thank you.