Saturday, January 13, 2007

More on gratitude

I found this on the Gratefulness website:

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity.... It turns problems into gifts, failures into success, the unexpected into perfect timing, and mistakes into important events. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.

Melodie Beattie

It's really a good idea to make a gratitude list. Making one requires that we reflect about what we're grateful for. I know when I made mine I came up with of lots of things that I normally didn't think of to be grateful for. Try it. You'll enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New policy: Anonymous posts must be signed or they will be deleted. Pick a name, any name (it could be Paperclip or Doorknob), but identify yourself in some way. Thank you.