1. Procrastinate Starting Your Daily Meditation PracticeEach one of these mistakes is explained in the article so click through to read more.
2. Don’t Prepare Your Meditation Environment
3. Don’t Set a Definite Time for Your Daily Meditation
4. Think Meditation is Too Hard & Give-up
5. Look for Immediate Results
Then the writer closes with the following:
So today, setup your environment, decide on a time, don’t worry about success or failure and JUST BEGIN YOUR DAILY MEDITATION PRACTICE. There is nothing in life more important that this.Remember the Nike slogan: Just do it!